Watch: 457 and ENS Sponsorship Changes in Review
Written By Michael Walker
Fri, May 19, 2017
"Changes to overseas worker sponsorship have thrown up considerable challenges for organisations managing workers under the existing scheme.
In this Shortlist webcast, Michael Walker and John Unger from TSS Immigration discuss:
Changes to the 457 visa and nomination scheme;
- The new skilled occupation lists;
- Direct entry and temporary residence transition requirements;
- Practical tips for managing expectations of 457-visa recruits;
- Recruiting sponsored workers under the new regime; and
- Compliance with sponsorship obligations.
The full presentation, recorded live in May 2017, runs for 58 minutes. The Powerpoint slides are available here."
Discuss the specifics of your migration situation and receive professional advice from one of our Registered Migration Agents
One of our migration agents will be in contact as soon as possible.